J. S. RASCH VIN & SPIRITUS
J. S. Rasch wine and colonial trade has been selling the good things in life since 1807. The current ownership goes back 2 generations.
Western Cape – South Africa
The wine has primarily been made from the Shiraz grape, and then it has been in contact with French oak barrels, which give the aroma and taste a touch of wood. The color is deep red with a fruity scent. It is definitely a red wine that appeals to Danes. Tabiso Shiraz has a full-bodied yet elegant taste that is full of ripe fruit notes with a hint of pepper and dark chocolate.
Full-bodied and fruity red wine with 15% alcohol.
It is a well-structured wine that, due to the packaging, should be drunk within the first year after the production year.
Bag-in-box wines are in a special packaging that makes it possible to bottle wine without oxygen getting to the wine. Bag-in-box has many advantages:
• Perfect for the skiing holiday, winter holiday, camping trip, sailing trip or similar
• Easy to take with you – no smashed bottles
• More wine for the money – value for money
• Long shelf life – stays fresh for 3-4 weeks after the first glass (best in the fridge)
• No use of a corkscrew
• No cork taste
• Easy to bottle and enjoy a single glass of wine
Bag In Box