J. S. RASCH VIN & SPIRITUS
J. S. Rasch wine and colonial trade has been selling the good things in life since 1807. The current ownership goes back 2 generations.
Triple Distilled Irish Whiskey
The award-winning Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey 18 Year Old Single Malt offers smooth and mild notes of vanilla and oak. It is distilled three times, giving an unmatched smooth, yet complex flavor with a nice combination of caramelized fruit, rich oak and baked apples. The finish is rich and warming with a prolonged maltic sweetness interlaced with cinnamon, baked apples and biscuits.
After 18 patient years on Ex Bourbon Fade, whiskey spends at least 6 months on old Oloroso Sherry Fade, Portvinfish and Madeira dishes.
We recommend that this beautiful, award winning whiskey is enjoyed clean or with ice cubes.
70 cl. / 41.3%
• Gold | International Spirits Challenge, 2020
• Silver | World Whiskies Awards, 2020
• Silver | International Wine & Spirits Competition, 2020
• Silver | World Whiskies Awards, 2019
• Silver | International Wine & Spirits Competition, 2019
• Gold | International Wine & Spirits Competition, 2018
• Silver | International Wine & Spirits Competition, 2018
The original Tullamore Distillery was founded in 1829 by the brothers Molloy. It was then passed on to the Daly family who drove the company into the 1890s along with Daniel Edmund Williams, the then CEO.
The name of the whiskey celebrates its ancestry and heritage with the city, where it is manufactured, and the initials at Daniel Edmund Williams (D.E.W.), which became the owner of the company in the 1890s and inspired the launch of the world-famous Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey.