J. S. RASCH VIN & SPIRITUS
J. S. Rasch wine and colonial trade has been selling the good things in life since 1807. The current ownership goes back 2 generations.
Irish Blended Whiskey
International Wine and Spirits Competitionsølv
A carefully designed mix of ancient Irish whiskeys with a high proportion of pot still and malt whiskey. This unique whiskey has received an abundance of praise from whiskey connoisseurs worldwide.
It is stored on a combination of Bourbon and Sherry Fade to give depth and balance. Tullamore D.E.W. 12 Year Old Special Reserve offers a spicy taste with a robust, but creamy body, wrapped in a clear chocolate tone. Dried fruit and nuts accompany the chocolate.
Tullamore D.E.W. 12 Year Old should be enjoyed clean. The tradition of drinking Irish whiskey along with beer goes generations back. Tullamore D.E.W. Want to revive this great Irish tradition with “D.E.W. and A Brew”.
• Gold | World Whiskies Awards 2020
• Silver | International Spirits Challenge 2020
• Silver | International Wine & Spirits Competition 2020
• Gold | World Whiskies Awards 2019
• Gold | Irish Whiskey Awards 2019
• Silver | International Spirits Challenge 2019
• Silver | International Wine & Spirits Competition 2019
• Silver | International Wine & Spirits Competition 2018
The original Tullamore Distillery was founded in 1829 by the brothers Molloy. It was then passed on to the Daly family who drove the company into the 1890s along with Daniel Edmund Williams, the then CEO.
The name of the whiskey celebrates its ancestry and heritage with the city, where it is manufactured, and the initials at Daniel Edmund Williams (D.E.W.), which became the owner of the company in the 1890s and inspired the launch of the world-famous Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey.